Fuel for Fondue Pot

Where can I purchase fuel paste (canned heat) for my Fondue pot or chafing dish?
You can purchase fuel paste (canned heat) at most major grocery stores, and mass merchant stores such as Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart. Fuel paste can often be found in the camping section of these stores. Please note that the fuel paste must be transferred from its original container into the canned heat holder that comes with your fondue pot or chafing dish, prior to use. You should place the fuel paste holder on a trivet or other heat resistant barrier to ensure that the fuel paste container does not burn your table or counter top.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.